Thursday 23 July 2015

Shaken Up and Settling Down


  On Tuesday I had a large scary seizure and was unconscious much of Tuesday. The home care nurses came and put some needles just under my skin to inject medicine. I woke up and now I'm listening to my boy singing and the birds also singing. Hoping for better days. 
These are busy days and I'm tired so if you want to visit let Xhevat know so we can find times when I have more energy.
http://trustinggodwithmyfuture.blogspotlWhen my boys see I'm doing well. 



3 comments:

  1. Krista - your joke was priceless! Some of us are still smiling/recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep believing in miracles because our God is a God of miracles... I've also learned from watching Veggie Tales with my kids (and from my own life) that He's a God of second chances. Your life has glorified God and will continue to do so. Love you and praying for you in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there an address to send your family a gift?

    ReplyDelete