Thursday 19 March 2015

Days Lost

Around the time of my seizures I've recently learned that I lost days of my memories. I was "awake" for parts of them and making sense. I posted a blog entry and was interactive with others. Some moments I can recall -- like saying "don't call 911" but there are also times like travelling back from Florida that I remember nothing (sorry Jim... you're forgettable).

My brain just isn't what it once was.

At first I thought it was just minutes or hours, and then after asking questions I realized it was days. It's scary realizing that you've been active but have no recollection of anything.

Just another day in my life.

Spending more time in bed

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and your family all the time Krista. Stay strong. Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have changed lives around you with your vulnerability. You have forever altered our day to day with your honesty.

    You are so cared for and loved by so many. And you are the bravest person I know - courageous and strong.

    Thank you, Krista. You are a miracle, a gift, and a treasure. The love you share is staggering.

    Praying for you and your family constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krista, know that you are never forgotten, no unremembered days with our God. You are always on His mind and in His heart. Nor are you forgotten by us, your friends, dear one, and you are often in our prayers. Praying for HIs peace to surround you always, and for Xhevat and Matias. We love you all. Dana and Naomi

    ReplyDelete