Monday 23 March 2015

Living Gifts

Over the past couple of month especially, you have been exceptionally generous with meals, cards & messages, visits, gifts, prayers and much, much more. We have been blessed not because of the objects we've received but because of your hearts of generosity, love, and encouragement. It's because of your character demonstrated in our lives.

It doesn't matter who you are... friend, family, stranger, co-worker, neighbour, church family, married to me... I'm thankful to God for you. 

Please know that if I haven't seen you when you've come or I've cancelled, it's me.

Thank you for being who you are and for being a blessing to me. You've given my heart life.

Some living gifts... lobsters!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Krista! Thank you for your seemingly unending generosity in sharing your precious energy, life and self with us; your readers from all spheres of your life. Thank you for helping to pour Jesus's heart into our lives through you, even when you physically can do little. I am glad that you, through this blog, can continue to touch hearts for many decades to come and that Jesus will continue to be revealed out of you (even when blogging is a thing of the past!?). You have touched hearts and that touch will be passed along through the ripple it makes.
    Brian spoke of knowing Jesus this week. I think your beauty helps us see Him.

    ReplyDelete