Sunday 7 June 2015

I Am Ready to Die

I am ready to die. To take my final breath on this earth. To say goodbye until heaven. To say my purpose here has been fulfilled. To leave things unfinished that I don't need to accomplish and to trust Him to finish or not finish things. I don't need any more. I'm ready.

I have not given up hope or stopped believing that I can be healed. I have not stopped believing. I don't believe I've stopped growing in my faith. I do do believe I have enough faith to be healed because I'm good enough. I don't believe I'm good enough, but because of what he has done for me, I can be. I long for complete peace and rest nestling up in Jesus' lap. I love sharing my story and wonder when God will say "Enough, my child. Rest. Your work is done. Be silent."

I'm ready to die.


Isn't saying I'm ready to die just meaning it is well with my soul?

2 comments:

  1. I love you Krista. The peace in your spirit brings peace to mine. Thanks for this gift my sweet friend and sister. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is Krista. And it SO clearly evident that it IS Well with your Soul. Bless you Krista. "Wherever I am , God is there, and All Is Well". ♡

    ReplyDelete