Tuesday 16 June 2015

Will Be Going Home

Medically I'm worse... I started out with breast cancer in about six places just over... I added another three places in Oct & March... and we've since learned that it's now my brain and lungs... and in some of the more rare and difficult parts of my brain which make good treatment options much fewer and not as effective. I was just told on Monday that they have no more treatment options for me.

What does this mean for mean for me? I was given 2-6 weeks (I honestly don't remember much more as my brain feels like mush). More decisions need to be made. Xhevat and I are in shock. I'd just allowed myself to start planning for Matias' party.

Please pray for steadiness of heart.

I have not given up my hope or turned on my faith. Death and pain is still real with faith. I am going to speak boldly now. Words can be extremely hurtful at this time -- intentionally or unintentionally. 

Dying is a real thing and words can damage. Please be careful on my heart and those close to me.

Still surrendering with hope

12 comments:

  1. Still praying for you and your family even more at this time of fragility. Your healing is coming either here or in the arms of Jesus. Praying for strength, peace and His love to surround you all. HUGGS 💔💞😓

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still praying for you and your family even more at this time of fragility. Your healing is coming either here or in the arms of Jesus. Praying for strength, peace and His love to surround you all. HUGGS 💔💞😓

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are loved and cherished and so special. So so so so special. I am praying to God for comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for peace for you, comfort for xhevat and matias.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://proverbs31.org/devotions/devo/how-to-find-real-peace/

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love you Krista. You are loved and never, ever alone. With all of our Love and Prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Krista, I'm crying for you. Matias' birthday party - it hurts my momma's heart for you. May the Lord bless you and keep you. May His face shine upon you, and may He grant you peace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying every day for you. Jesus I trust in You.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love you and our God and Father loves you so much more. Your courage and openness have been a blessing and a challenge. Praying for His peace in these days, and for your dear husband, Xhevat and the sweet little son, Matias. You are never out of the heart and mind of God, nor us. Dana and Naomi Whitfield

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even though you are 'going home' - your physical reality is here. And it is SO hard for you to leave this world (and for us to let you go). But there is a mansion prepared for you and your eternal spirit will rejoice as it enters glory. It's OK to grieve for what you will be leaving but you're just going on ahead of us. Till we meet again - God be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lord have mercy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praying for you and your family, dear friend. praying for peace to cover you all. I hurt for you and wish I knew what words to say. You have been a faithful servant. One day we will meet again. Sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete