Saturday 13 July 2013

You Know Who You Are

This past Thursday four friends from work came by to have breakfast with me. Can I just say that Solly's bagels and cinnamon buns are delicious! Thank you for such a yummy delivery!

They also brought an envelope with the proceeds of selling pins at work for "Team Krista." I was told stories of nurses, physicians, RTs, housekeepers, care aides, and more who had given -- most knew me, some didn't. All were incredibly generous!

I don't know each of you who gave... but you know who you are. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. I feel blessed, overwhelmed, loved, supported, and at peace. For those of you who know me, you can picture me with the big grin on my face and my eyes sparkling with joy.

Thank you friends!

Overwhelmingly Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment