Sunday 29 December 2013

Just Another Sunday

Yup, it was a typical Sunday in our household. The morning busyness to get ready for church. A great time reconnecting with people we haven't seen in a while (I've been hiding from their germs really). Lunch, an afternoon nap & Xhevat playing with JR. And an evening filled with (us) building and (Matias) destroying our mega block creations.

My new normal has certain things that from the outside look just down right silly:
- hats or wigs (It's cold without hair which is why I wear hats most often these days... whether they be simple, fancy or silly)
- gloves (of the medical variety are worn for cleaning, changing diapers, cooking & washing dishes... all to avoid getting unnecessary bacteria under my infection prone finger nails)
- sweat pants (I'm really not trying to impress anyone while I'm at home... and sweats are really comfy!)
- Kleenex (While we laugh more than we cry in this household, Kleenex is used for tears, runny noses, spilled milk, etc... and boxes of Kleenex are positioned regularly throughout my household)

Church clothes & jewelry (with the addition of some lunch prep gloves, a knife & a warm toque)... doesn't everyone look like this making Sunday lunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment