Saturday 26 July 2014

The Gift

My family and I were supposed to be attending our family reunion in North Carolina this weekend.  Unfortunately there were lots of reasons why I couldn't go... we didn't know how I'd be feeling, my doctor wasn't very keen on me travelling while on chemo, etc. Instead my parents and sister's family spent these last five days on a vacation together a little closer to home.

But... back to the family reunion. My aunt asked me if I'd share a little something about what I've been learning on my cancer journey... specifically the importance of family. Since I couldn't share personally, I put together a little video.

(Many pictures were stolen from Facebook.  I apologize if I didn't get everyone in or if I didn't get the best picture of you or your family. Next time, please post pictures that you'd like for me to steal for a video.  Thanks!  :-) )

As well, for some unknown reason (to me), my video is not uploading here... so feel free to watch it at the following link.

http://youtu.be/7btOWf6WjMk


The bracelet my sister gave me for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot begin to tell you how much you have encouraged and blessed me. Your video is amazing! We continue to pray for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete