Friday 10 October 2014

Best. Job. Ever.

I've been my son's mom this week. This might seem like something normal and matter of fact... but the fact that I'm able to take care of both myself and my son at this point is pretty amazing and I'm so grateful!

Now let me tell you, my boy is not normal (says every mother of their toddler). He's smart and energetic. He's crafty & stubborn. He's creative and messy. I love my boy & love being his mama.

Best. Job. Ever.

Here are some of the funnier pictures of my week:

Wed: The mess I found after his "nap." As it turns out he wasn't napping and instead discovered his closet and old/new clothes that were neatly folded. The green bin he's sitting in used to contain diapers and butt cream.

Wed: This was happening while I was cleaning the bum cream that had been wiped around the room.

Thurs: The boy after his "nap" (please note that all his clothes had to be rewashed and refolded due to the butt cream incident the day prior). Closet rediscovered & clothes drawer discovered.

Thurs: Very upset that mama is washing his blanket.

Fri: 30 minutes into his "nap" today... Note the overturned tent, blanket stuffed down the vent and the vent cover hiding someone's face. And you can't smell the poopy diaper. At least no clothes to fold... right?

Fri: Wrong. After his nap... at least he slept? (Note the little feet sticking out from under the green blanket... this is how he slept)

Fri: When the blanket was removed... at least the tent is upright & my clothes-folding skills have been exercised this week.

Unexpected flowers for the front porch. All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment