Tuesday 18 June 2013

To the Fathers in My Life

To Aga (my father-in-law):
You're a determined man who has sacrificed much for your wife and children. You have been a hard worker and protector for your family. You've provided a safe home where all of your kids knew they were loved. Thank you for welcoming me into your family.

To Dad:
You've given me so much (beyond the bunions, big nose, & voice)! I am so blessed to be raised by a man who loves God. You taught me how to work hard and let me learn alongside you. You showed me how I should be loved by my husband. Thanks for being my dad!

To My Husband:
Happy First Father's Day! You are a man of courage who has faced many difficult circumstances. I feel incredibly blessed that our son has a father like you. Just like your father, you are determined and generous. You have already given so much to our son (and it's only been ten months so far). I look forward to watching you lead him and us in God. Thank you for being such a loving and dedicated father!

Happy (belated) Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment