Tuesday 2 April 2013

Less Eyeball Pain Please?

Despite all of my emotions, we had a great weekend of family time -- just Xhevat, me, Matias & JR. Nothing much was accomplished other than relaxing & simply being together. It was very good. I enjoyed the long weekend, sunshine & a calm(er) dog. Also happy that we could be together to see our son's little accomplishments.
Now on to the week...
Today: I've had my bone strengthening infusion. Hopefully I will have less side effects this time (Last time I was in bed for a couple days with flu-like symptoms, muscle and bone aches, low grade fevers, etc. Maybe my eyeballs don't have to hurt quite as much this time). As well, my parents are coming in tonight.
Wednesday: Genetic counseling & my CT scan (and waiting a week to find the results of the CT)
Thursday: Recoup and send off the hubby (see below)
Friday: Bloodwork and hopefully chemo.
 
And then it starts all over again.
My father-in-law has been quite ill recently and so my husband will be heading home on Thursday to spend some time with him and the rest of his family. We'd appreciate your continued prayers for his dad and for all of those who are caring for him. It is very difficult for us to be far away when he's sick (as I know it is for them to be away from me as well).
There's a lot going on in our lives and I'm so thankful for the quiet and refreshing weekend we had together as a family. This past weekend was definitely just what the doctor ordered.  :)
 
Me in my new Easter bonnet enjoying just the sunshiny weather!
 

2 comments:


  1. Si gjthmon je ne lutjet e mija motra ime.lutem zotit i qe sot te kemi pergjigje pozitive.Shum bukur po dukesh .me pelqen kapela shum.te dua shum shum moter.paqja dhe hiqi i zoti qoft me ty dhe i lutem zotit qe te sheroj shum shpejt.te dua shum moter.meli

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat looks fabulous on you, truly a woman of style. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete