Friday 25 April 2014

25 Hours

A dear friend has set up 25 hours of prayer for us starting at 2300 tonight. I am very thankful and will rest and bask in Him as you carry me to God. I promised to share some of our requests so that you can get a little glimpse of where our hearts are. Here are some of our requests.

- Xhevat: health & strength... endurance, decreased stress, coping, peace, hope, balance
- Matias: oblivion to what's going on, joy & growth through all of the changes in his life, special moments together... and that he'd learned to call me "mama" in addition to counting to ten and learning the alphabet 
- Health: for complete physical healing (of course) but also for recuperating strength & stamina to enjoy life and face what comes next
- My family here: A special covering & protection needed for caregivers as they helplessly watch and care for someone suffering. Also to be able to have the energy & balance they need to face what's in their hearts.
- My family overseas: I cannot begin to imagine how difficult it is being so far away at this time. Pray for health & strength and that they can entrust me and their lives to Christ.
- Friends, extended family, acquaintances & strangers: I'm aware that my journey is impacting others in different, special and sometimes difficult ways. I ask for grace to saturate the nudgings and questions and vulnerability to face the discomfort of the unknown. I also ask for comfort and peace and confidence as my friends struggle through some of these questions and entrust themselves to His care
- Me: continued joy & hope & peace & trust & to radiate Him.

Sunset from my room on my Fourth Night

2 comments:

  1. Blessings Krista - to you & your entire family. You have been in my heart & prayers all week, and I will continue to lift you all up to our loving Heavenly Father in the hours & days to come. I'm at a loss for words - other than to say I am following your blog & holding you close in my heart. I'm just a phone call, text or email away if you have any specific requests.... Your courage & grace are an inspiration, my friend & sister. I wish I could take your place, but I know this is your special journey & that God will continue to pour out His peace that passes understanding upon you. I love you Krista! xo Jem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying here in California for you Krista. Hugs and God's presence as you go through this. <3

    ReplyDelete