Sunday 20 April 2014

It's Sunday


It is Easter Sunday -- the day we get to celebrate Jesus conquering death & coming back to life.

For many years I have known and believed this but it means more to me today. My hope in life and my hope in death is because Jesus is alive. And one day I will die and live with Him forever.

That is my hope and that is what I cling to.

We don't have any more answers from yesterday's tests. The MRI was changed to a CT with contrast and happened in the later afternoon. After that I was discharged and will follow up with my oncologist & neurosurgeon when their offices open on Tuesday.

It was good to sleep in my own bed (again) and I'm happy to not have three other roommates and their families that close to me.

I may venture outside of my house these next few days but am still processing so much and will not be able to process out loud with everyone. Thank you for praying for us & supporting us. We continue to need Him in new ways each day.

I'm tired, tender, hurting, and yet I have hope. He is risen!

Enjoying a rare snuggle
(Photo by the lovely Linda)

1 comment: