Monday 26 May 2014

Last Day in Prishtina

Today is our last full day here in Prishtina. We have seen almost all of our family and have made some wonderful memories!

Watching Matias getting to know the Krasniqi's has certainly been Xhevat's & my highlight!

Getting to live out life's difficulties and uncertainties with hope, peace and my faith in front of my family has been my desire for this trip.

And through this trip we've continued to laugh and cry!

So I'm go into today with a tired, heavy but celebratory heart. I love my family so deeply and from this trip I've learned more about their hearts' needs and how I can be a better sister-in-law, daughter-in-law from, and aunt afar. 

We'll say most of our goodbyes tonight (get out the Kleenex!) and leave for the airport at some silly hour like 4am. Thank you for praying for us both on our last day and as we travel. Our boy is just in the middle getting of his second cold here (and nothing would quiet him this morning except for a stroll outside at 5:30am). If all goes as planned, we'll arrive back at home late Tuesday afternoon. See you soon other side of the world!

Tragedy: My blanket is getting washed! I can see it but I can't get to it. It just keeps going around and around!

Our morning stroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment