Wednesday 10 December 2014

Another "Big" Day... Maybe

It feels like another potentially big day in this household. Mom and dad have appointments this morning. Xhevat has a big day. Matias and I are chilling for the morning and then dad will take me to my doctor's appointment with a new radiation oncologist for the results from my CT, MRI and bloodwork.

We could each use your prayers. I will update this blog with today's news as I'm able (A delay in responding doesn't mean something bad; I might just be distracted with celebrations).

Yesterday in the MRI.

The "cage" on top of my face and my original "chemo socks" in honour of my friend's mom.

Checking out the Wii together. The little one wasn't sure where to look... the TV or handset.


2 comments:

  1. I'm praying that any delay will be because of celebration. Praying for good results on the bloodwork and radiation. God bless you. Dana and Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending healing prayers xoxox

    ReplyDelete