Tuesday 2 December 2014

Dropped

I've been having some down days lately... trying to stay away from unnecessary germs but loving the time with friends and family. I'm trying to get lots of rest and good foods into me so that my immunity will be stronger and I can get some chemo on Friday.

Our trees are up (Matias has his own tree that he's allowed to touch). I'm very glad we don't have any glass ornaments as I'd turn into a nervous wreck with my boy's curiousity of the new addition to our living room.

I used to plan ahead, but these days my schedule is rather last minute and planned around appointments. By any chance, would you be free and able to drive me to either of my appointments?

Thurs. Dec. 4 from 11:15 to 2ish
Fri. Dec. 12 from 10:15 to 12ish

Thank you for you continued prayers.

The first ornament on the tree (dropped)

No comments:

Post a Comment