Monday 8 December 2014

Back to the ER

Had a fabulous day yesterday. Church service, small group, a rest & Xhevat's work's Christmas party. A very full & happy day.

This morning I woke up with different neurological symptoms: puking, sensation changes to my unaffected leg, worse pain to my head, etc. I called into oncology nursing line when they opened. After the nurse spoke with three of my oncologists, they suggested to come into ER and they'd want to get stuff figured out.

Xhevat came home from work. A wonderful neighbour is watching Matias. My parents were already planning on coming down and are on their way. So all our physical needs are met.

What can you do? Pray... for peace (that we can honestly work through our feelings before God) and, as always, we are asking for complete healing. Thank you.

Last night (he won a Wii)! Great Home Depot party!

Today (in ER)... I made him smile because I was smiling under the mask.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting that I felt the need really strongly this afternoon to pray for you before even reading this! Now I know why! Praying for answers and peace...

    ReplyDelete