Monday 22 December 2014

Day One of Ten

What a crazy day!

Awake way too early. Had breakfast & coffee with my husband. Radiation first thing this morning. The mask still fits. Three more plates of Christmas goodies delivered to some special people in our lives. Then dad & I off shopping to get the last gift ticked off the list. At the same time I found out that the digital optical cable I'd been fighting for over ten months had safety caps on them (who knew!!!). Came home to presents on our front porch and an encouraging Bible verse. A brief rest. And then our dog escaped out of our back yard. Three of us out on search. JR found Xhevat (I got my exercise and my legs felt like jelly... but I climbed the hill back up to our house while dad and Xhevat searched for me and walked me back home!). And my boy is in a very aggressively, snuggly mood (tough love, right?). 

It's now only 5:00 and I'm tired. There will be no Wii U Dance Kids in our house tonight.

On to a hopefully more restful evening, a night of rest (hopefully) & day two of radiation... what a crazy day! 

They may look like head phone covers or ear plugs... but don't be deceived! They are safety caps that come on the end of a new digital optical cable (NOT the actual end of the cable). If you get a digital optical cable in a present for Christmas, please save yourself ten months of frustration and just remove them before you try to install your cable.

Totally not in focus but just so stinking adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment